MOA Rifles has released their Gen 2 Extreme Series Actions for purchase. These proven designs are packed with features that make them worthy of the most premium rifle builds. Built with long range performance in mind, the Extreme Series Action is constructed to handle the most advanced bullet and cartridge combinations on the market.
•Includes scope bases, 20 MOA picatinny bases with 8-40 screws and pinned recess (Choose from the Option Below)
• Available in both short (3.0) and long action (4.0) right hand models
• Oversized interior dimensions to better perform with best in class bullet designs
- The Long 4.0 Action has a 4" internal dimension, accepting a 4" Wyatt's CFE9 Mag Box. This allows for an O.A.L. of approx. 4.000"
- The Short 3.0 Action allows for an O.A.L. of approx. 3.000"
• Feed lips integrated to accommodate heavy for caliber high BC long range ammunition
• Over sized box magazine dimensions to accommodate longer loaded ammunition
• Bolt travel clears .200” more to accommodate longer bullets
• Ergonomic bolt handle
• Pre-threaded for Rem 700 compliant barrels
• Toolless, field strippable bolt design
• Spiral fluted firing pin
• Side bolt release,
• M16 style extractor
• Stainless steel construction
• Facet cut bolt
• Recoil lug thickness - .25”
* Cerakote Required * (These actions are shipped as raw steel
WEIGHT - 28oz (Fully Assembled Receiver & Bolt)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.